The CCA Parent Auxiliary is a volunteer organization dedicated to supporting Cornerstone Christian Academy students, faculty, and staff while building community spirit. Each year our parent volunteers make a huge difference in the lives of our students by:
- Sponsoring various events
- Providing countless volunteers
- Raising money for identified teacher/school needs
- Hosting Parent Education and community building events
All parents are automatically members of Parent Auxiliary, but our success depends on parent involvement. We thank you in advance for lending your time and talents. We look forward to seeing you at a meeting!
PA BOARD 2018-2019
- Ashley Northrup, President
- Toni Frank, Vice President
- Melisa Norton, Treasurer
- Jackie Banker, Room Parent Coordinator
- Lauren Cole, Social Connections Coordinator and Parent Auxiliary Communications
- Cheryl Weaver, Hanh To, Sunshine Rogers, Wendy Patterson Teacher Appreciation Coordinators
- Jennie Lafferty, Spirit Store Coordinator
- Sheri Saunders, Used Uniform Resale Coordinator
8:00 - 9:00 AM
Typically the first Friday of every month. We will be using the East Room for our meetings, and signs will be posted when you get to the church side for the meetings!
check calendar page
We are excited to host our socials this year to allow moms a chance to connect away from the school and build community within CCA!